Information Collection and Use
We collect information to provide and improve our service. Types of data collected may include:
- Personal Data: Email address, name, and other details for newsletter subscriptions or inquiries.
- Usage Data: Information on how the service is accessed and used.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
Psycho Medics uses collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow participation in interactive features
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information for improving our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to computers located outside of your state or country where data protection laws may differ.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Psycho Medics
- Prevent wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure.
We may employ third-party companies to facilitate our service, provide the service on our behalf, perform service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
Links to Other Sites